Agile SDN overlays, reliable incumbent provider underlays
Converge China traffic over a global private MPLS core
Multisite WAN as if on the same local area network (LAN)
Add edge security with SSL VPN and cross border MPLS
Dedicated layer 2, point-to-point (P2P) connections
High performance route diversity over Tier 1 links
Protected & unprotected 10G & 100G China / APAC routes
Sector-specific services for multinational businesses
Drive agility with multi-cloud connectivity
Simple, scalable cloud solutions with high availability
Collaborate effectively with partners around the world
Next Event: Intelisys Channel Connect 2023
Join CTA at Intelisys Channel Connect 2023.
Working Toward a More Secure Global Internet
China Telecom commits to safe internet routing MANRS.
Confidently execute data center strategies for China & APAC
Global Data Center Map
China Telecom operates 450+ on-net data centers throughout Mainland China and has a footprint in 180+ data centers across the globe.
Transform faster with premium IP access options worldwide
Carrier-grade IP access to CN2 & ChinaNet networks
Enable more compelling online experiences in China
Tap into the reach of China’s largest network
Choose peace-of-mind with reliable, low-cost service
Find the right connectivity option for your business in China
Sector-specific services for global businesses
Unburden IT by entrusting us with network management
Delegate your equipment and connectivity needs
Consolidate your communications channels in one solution
Ensure outstanding voice calling
Block cyberattacks with real-time threat detection technology
Fuel collaboration with data sharing solutions
Support distance learning with cloud-enabled solutions
Process transactions faster with low-latency connectivity
Protect patient data and keep operations in shape
Streamline the transportation of goods with global VPN
Connect workers and machines across the supply chain
Efficiently distribute your content worldwide
Deliver a superior buying experience
Stay current on communications trends in China
Explore our whitepapers and other resources
Connect with us in person and online
Important updates straight from the source
Be the first to read our updates
Get answers to your questions
Discover what CTA can do for you
Learn more about our company
View the extent of our global coverage
Get to know our team
Our journey—from founding to today
See where we shine
Our vision, mission, and core values
Find career opportunities at CTA
Why Choose China Telecom Americas?
The benefits of partnering with us
Align your team with other world-class providers
Join us and uncover new opportunities
Unlock new revenue streams by partnering with CTA
View our technology provider ecosystem
Enhance user-experience and application performance with premium internet.
China Telecom Americas’ Global Internet service offers multinational enterprises SLA backed internet access. Our global internet service offers premium China connectivity worldwide, customized route options, carrier-grade network security, and a variety of bandwidth speeds and Internet access technologies. In addition, we offer your choice of service levels, flexible billing options, and 24/7 activity management and support.
China Telecom’s Tier 1 network infrastructure is connected by over 400 backbone transmission nodes in China and across the world.
Customized route options available, including Mainland China, international or both; bundle with value-added services, including SD-WAN and DDoS mitigation
24/7 proactive activity management and technical support, plus our NetCare web portal for added network performance management and trouble ticket reporting
Competitively priced and backed by service level agreements (SLAs) ensuring superior network performance, reliability and value.
CT’s light load network capacity is reliable and both Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) and Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv4 / IPv6) dual-stack access; all backed by industry-competitive SLAs
• Our global internet service features a completely new IPv6-capable backbone built on leading technology
• Available bandwidth options are SDH (2M and above) and Ethernet (1M – 10G)
• Multiple service options are available, including MPLS/IP VPN, DIA, NGN Trunk, 4G/5G Trunk, private leased lines, and more
• Available access types include T1/E1, DS3, OC-3, FE, and GigE
• Dual stack IPv4/IPv6 supported
• China Net (AS 4134) – a robust Internet network carrying the highest number of broadband subscribers in China
• CN2 (AS 4809) – our next-gen carrier network delivering highly efficient global transit services to further optimize the end-user experience
• Global and regional routing supported
• High-capacity fully managed network enables enterprises to easily upgrade bandwidth requirements to quickly and cost effectively scale with business growth
• Choose from static routing or BGP-4 routing with AS 4809 and speed from 1M to 10G
• Flexible billing options available, including fixed monthly charges and usage-based billing based on contingency usage (95th percentile) model
• Provide both fixed bandwidth billing and burstible bandwidth traffic billing
• Carrier-grade network security ensured with AS-SET updates, DNS registry, built-in firewall, and Anti-DDoS services
• A variety of other protection strategies are also available, including black hole routing and flowspec
• Redundant transmission structure and high-stability grid network keep your connections online with 99.9% service availability and 99.99% network availability levels
• Light load network capacity is reliable, and the rate is stable
Stay one step ahead of the competition with China Telecom Americas’ networking and connectivity solutions designed for the unique needs of key industry sectors.
ChinaNet and CN2 offer the most direct and optimized access to the largest population of China Internet users that avoids congested peering.
China Telecom’s next-gen IP network, CN2, satisfies the complexities of globally distributed, Internet-based, high bandwidth, mission-critical applications.
We provide broadband access to 300 Chinese cities in all 31 provinces.
We have a 24/7 Network Operations Centers (NOC) offering bilingual service globally.
Transmit and receive mission-critical data to and from every corner of the world on China Telecom’s next-generation global carrier network
Deliver premium online experiences over China’s most powerful content delivery network
When you ask a leader for the best leadership advice they’ve ever received, you might be met with a standard response about trying something new or listening before speaking. Luis Fiallo, Vice President of China Telecom Americas (CTA), was asked that question in a recent Modern CTO podcast episode. His
China Telecom do Brasil (CTB), the Brazilian subsidiary of China Telecom Americas, has been turning heads and making headlines in Brazil. Earlier this year, CTB launched
China Telecom do Brasil ("CTB"), a leading provider of telecommunications and cloud computing services, announced the launch of eSurfing Cloud services in Brazil today. Through on-demand purchases that
Get in contact with a China Telecom Americas product and solutions specialist today.